vs. Athletics 7-28

scOtt

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teagarden is a lifetime .214 hitter, but he does have 17 dingers in only 371 ABs. He's bound to come through sometime....

Like July 15th?

Considering how low the bar is set for starting catcher offense I really don't see the point in complaining about the back up catcher's bat.

Like July 15th?

Considering how low the bar is set for starting catcher offense I really don't see the point in complaining about the back up catcher's bat.

I agree. The frustrating part is he's been up in clutch situations in both at bats tonight

Like July 15th?

I was talking about the rest of the season, not that homer he hit earlier. 17 homers in 371 ABs is a power hitter's ratio. Was trying to show that he's liable to come up with some key hits later--was doing the opposite of "complaining" (as opposed to some other posters' comments).

I honestly cannot see how this Oakland team scores runs. They've got a lousy OBP, little power, yet they have been scoring a lot of runs lately.

Maybe they're getting better? Something the O's can't quite seem to to...

Archived