Braves / Turner field

ChrisP

I am going to my first Braves game tomorrow. Section 122, row 1. I might fall over rail going for a ball..its right near the ball girl in foul territory. I was shocked ticketzoom had row 1!

Any tips for the area? I thought we had some Atl people here.

It's a nice ballpark, but unfortunately its not really in the best neighborhood to provide the true "game experience." The outfield area with the statues of their retired players is nice and they've got some decent food. One fun thing to do before you go into the sadium is go to the parking lot across the street. Where the old Fulton County Stadium was, they still have the outfield wall where Hank Aaron hit the home run to pass Babe Ruth. Also, if you look in the parking lot, they have where the bases were marked with plaques and the base path lined with different colored bricks.

Additionally, the Braves Museum and HOF is on the concourse behind LF. That's where you can buy tickets to the Ballpark Tours and check out some really cool memorabilia. Well worth it if you have time or enjoy that type of stuff.

Archived