Rodriguez meets with Michigan

Sports Guy

Yeah that's what I was thinking too...it's probably only a year or two contract. Even if he's not the right guy for the job, he's basically getting his shot and inheriting a loaded team like Larry Coker did. Like I said after getting endorsed by the entire team for the job...it was going to be hard to save face if they didn't give him the job.

Yeah if they could have gotten a Jimbo Fisher or Nick Saban...I'm sure they would have done that.

He was given a 5 year contract although for the amount of money that he's being paid, RR's buyout will cover the whole base package if they are successful in getting the full 4m.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He was given a 5 year contract although for the amount of money that he's being paid, RR's buyout will cover the whole base package if they are successful in getting the full 4m.

Yeah I just saw that, looks like it's incentive based too...which is what a coaches' contract should be.

Gotta give it up to you WVU fans... I didn't think WVU was that sound of a team this year.

They definitely showed a lot last night. Explosive. Fun to watch. And the D was extremely potent.

While it wasn't for a NC, they showed true Top 5 class last night and are deserving of a place there.

Archived