Is Brob hurt?

WalkingDead

This just in, Brian Roberts has been bitten by a Brazilian wandering spider that was hiding in a bunch of bananas he got at the supermarket for making pina coladas. He is day-to-day and slightly drunk.

*nods*

Yep... makes sense.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He stole $40 million from the Orioles and his body broke down after years of steroid use. I hope he can help the team but otherwise I think he's a POS

Roberts has put up 28 career WAR for the Orioles and only has about $60 mill for that production. If anything, the O's have stolen from him. All those years he was giving tremendous production and getting $2-$3 mill for it.

He stole $40 million from the Orioles and his body broke down after years of steroid use. I hope he can help the team but otherwise I think he's a POS

I'm not even sure he can help the team any longer, but I am quite certain this is one of the most reprehensible posts I've ever seen here.

he was pulled from the game because of wet field conditions. I guess the stairs were wet, too. So the word is out.....no playing Roberts in the rain.

Well, I guess he won't be playing many home games, if rain is an issue. ;)

I want so badly for BRob to be healthy for the remainder of this year. He's been a part of this team when they've lost year after year and he deserves to end his career (if that's the case), in Bmore, on a positive note. No doubt he loves being here and I want to see Roberts help this team get to the post season. :)

If he is fine why did he leave the game? Sounds like a 6-8 week setback to me. And I was just sure we were going to get 3 good games out of him!!

According to this report, he fell down the stairs during the game. The manager pulled him from the game as a precaution although he said because of the wet conditions he would have pulled him anyway.

http://oneclicksportsnow.com/roberts-stint-in-norfolk-ends-with-one-final-trip/

Archived