vs. BLUE JAYS, 7/14

OFFNY

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know why Davis keeps running towards the ball there when Feldman is clearly looking up into the air to catch it.

Bordick was saying it looked like Davis lost it in the sun at the last moment. Told Feldman to take it.

Bordick was saying it looked like Davis lost it in the sun at the last moment. Told Feldman to take it.

I think it was more that, in general, the infielders try not to make the pitcher field if he doesn't have to, so he wasn't relying on him being there. Davis came in with his eyes up, checked his position, saw Feldman there, then couldn't pick the ball back up.

Or maybe he just lost it i the sun. :D

I think it was more that, in general, the infielders try not to make the pitcher field if he doesn't have to, so he wasn't relying on him being there. Davis came in with his eyes up, checked his position, saw Feldman there, then couldn't pick the ball back up.

Or maybe he just lost it i the sun. :D

The pitcher really shouldn't be in there in the first place. Feldman made a good play tho!

Bordick has improved in leaps and bounds, but I swear, they need to put a coin jar in the booth and have him deposit a quarter everytime he refers to a pitch as "center cut."

It's his trademark. Like Gary's Goobye! Home Run! :D

Don't understand why Buck stuck with RF when he couldn't hit worth a lick, and now that he's been hitting very well he gets no playing time. I mean, I'd much rather see Flaherty DH than watch Reimold and Dickerson strike out every single at bat and look terrible while doing so.

Dickerson looks as lost as Reimold at the plate lately. I don't mind guys that make outs, but I at least want guys that make contact with the majority of their outs. It's weird, but I would actually rather have Flaherty up there right now than Dickerson, Reimold, Casilla or a number of guys.

Archived