Astros Olberholtzer has 2 hit the Sawx through 6

Shabadoo25

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just sayin'

So proud of Olberholtzer. I played high school ball with him at William Penn HS in New Castle. The start vs. the O's was bittersweet. Glad that he ended up with the Astros as that was obviously an easy way to the majors and glad he is making the most of it so far.

So proud of Olberholtzer. I played high school ball with him at William Penn HS in New Castle. The start vs. the O's was bittersweet. Glad that he ended up with the Astros as that was obviously an easy way to the majors and glad he is making the most of it so far.

Did you play as well Silver? William Penn is Wilmington, right?

Yeah. I was a senior when he was a freshman but he made the varsity squad as a frosh. WP is technically New Castle but for the geographically challenged Wilmington is close enough.

Coolio. I haven't been to Reho this year, but if I do, I will look you up on the Boardwalk. I'm usually there five or six times per summer, but not this. Peace.

The O's, okay make that the Astros and their big O helped our O's tonight. Is it possible for the Sox to start losing some games? How did they arrange their long home stand. I think I heard the other day they are playing 14 games at home this time. Aren't home stands usually about 10 games? This means they should have a long road trip in their future.

The O's, okay make that the Astros and their big O helped our O's tonight. Is it possible for the Sox to start losing some games? How did they arrange their long home stand? I think I heard the other day they are playing 14 games at home this time. Aren't home stands usually about 10 games? This means they should have a long road trip in their future.

Major league baseball teams' schedules aren't rumors. It's easy enough to look them up.

The Red Sox just completed a 6-game home-stand (plus a make-up game against the Rays), and have now just started a 10-game road-stand.

After that, they come home for a 3-game set with the Yankees, then go back on the road for 6 games on the west coast.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/teams/BOS/2013-schedule-scores.shtml

LJ Hoes scores both runs in Houston's shut out of the Red Sox, incl. scoring on a beautiful suicide squeeze. Also got a double and SB! Thank you, LJ!

Squeeze against the Sox. Houston stole home against us. SHUT OUT???

THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!1

Archived