vs. ROCKIES, 8/18

OFFNY

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is way late I know, but just listening to Ken Wyman while walking the dog and he wasd criticizing Nick Markakis on his one out ground ball with Davis on 3rd- not allowing him to score- but the Rockies succeeded in the same situation. Am I the only one who thought Davis should have been running on contact? The 2nd baseman sprawled full out to make that catch and a good throw to home would have been very difficult. Don't we at least NEED to be a tad more aggressive with our lack of production lately???

This is way late I know, but just listening to Ken Wyman while walking the dog and he wasd criticizing Nick Markakis on his one out ground ball with Davis on 3rd- not allowing him to score- but the Rockies succeeded in the same situation. Am I the only one who thought Davis should have been running on contact? The 2nd baseman sprawled full out to make that catch and a good throw to home would have been very difficult. Don't we at least NEED to be a tad more aggressive with our lack of production lately???

We scored 8 last night.

If they don't have the contact play on he holds until it gets thru, I get your point had he gone right away he might of gotten in.

Archived