vs. ROCKIES, 8/18

OFFNY

Unfortunately they are feeling the pressure and you can expect them to choke.:rolleyes:

Can't tell if you're serious or just echoing the rest of the board's negativity. They certainly might miss the postseason, but they're good enough to go all the way if they can get going.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know the counter argument is there aren't a lot of Ortiz type guys out there and that is true but I don't see where teams with the "flexible" DH's get much production. Until Wilson gets here I hope we see Roberts DH vs RHP and Flaherty/Casilla play 2nd.

I prefer Buck's way, to have a flexible lineup. And this is not Blind Faith in Buck. I've always thought this. Gave Brian a little breather today at DH and got Lexi in the lineup.

I prefer Buck's way, to have a flexible lineup. And this is not Blind Faith in Buck. I've always thought this. Gave Brian a little breather today at DH and got Lexi in the lineup.

I like a true DH if you can get one ,Wilson can help vs RHP. Like I said I would DH Brian vs RHP until Wilson gets here.

Archived