vs. Texas Rangers, 6/4

weams

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OAK looks unstoppable right now.

The Yankees took a 4-0 lead early and the game, and the Athletics scored 7 unanswered runs to complete the 3-game sweep.

Also, a little over 2 weeks ago, Detroit looked unstoppable. They have gone 4-12 over their last 16 games.

The Yankees took a 4-0 lead early and the game, and the Athletics scored 7 unanswered runs to complete the 3-game sweep.

Also, a little over 2 weeks ago, Detroit looked unstoppable. They have gone 4-12 over their last 16 games.

Very true, I hope we're the club to cool them off.

Would be nice if the Jays ran into an explosive offense that shells their pitchers. When a staff gets over-worked and shelled, it can take them a long time to recover. Especially the bullpen, since they have to pick up the slack when the starters fail. They need to be put to the test.

In June, after they finish with the Tigers, they run into the Cards, the Twins, us, the Yanks, the Reds, and the White Sox. Out of all those teams, I think we are the most likely team to rake them over the coals.

They face the Brewers later in the season, and as we learned, the Brewers are doing well. That could also be a turning point for them. Let's see.

Good post! Great to get a look at the Jays schedule. I keep expecting the Jays to start to falter but they keep going strong. Mighty impressive that they swept the A's and now have a chance to do the same to the Tigers.

Archived