Ok. So it is the Yankees.

weams

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been shut down multiple times over the past weeks suggesting that Tampa Bay was still in this thing. Sure enough, they are still in this thing. Hellickson comes back probably for the rest of the season starting tonight. Tough to know what they'll get from him but he could end being a boost. With Price steamrolling and Archer having a solid year this team will keep crawling back in it through August if they don't decide to trade away some parts.

I've been shut down multiple times over the past weeks suggesting that Tampa Bay was still in this thing. Sure enough, they are still in this thing. Hellickson comes back probably for the rest of the season starting tonight. Tough to know what they'll get from him but he could end being a boost. With Price steamrolling and Archer having a solid year this team will keep crawling back in it through August if they don't decide to trade away some parts.

I am one of the people that has been trying to declare them dead. They've been mostly-dead all day. So i owe you an apology if I have shut you down on this.

If it is Chris Capuano that we are facing in a key game in late September...I will take my chances. Both the Yankees and the Rays have been surging, but that will fade for both of them. I think we start moving further and further ahead each week and nobody is going to threaten us.

Archived