vs. Blue Jays 9/16

weams

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To all my friends, colleagues, and even my friendly detractors. Thank you for your company and your shared love of the Orioles. Im sure I'll write something that makes you laugh or annoys you or whatever. I just want you to know how happy I am to share this pleasure tonight.You are the greatest fans in the world.

You're the best Roy!

The whole Hangout is the best!

To all my friends, colleagues, and even my friendly detractors. Thank you for your company and your shared love of the Orioles. Im sure I'll write something that makes you laugh or annoys you or whatever. I just want you to know how happy I am to share this pleasure tonight.You are the greatest fans in the world.

Glad to be here with everyone... this is a special night.

It's a great family we have here - and far and wide! Keep the good stuff coming, Roy. It's been a special year and I'm thrilled to see where it winds up...

Archived