Toronto looking for New President to be Duquette.

OriolesManiac88

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe you. I think Jim is trying to cover for his cousin some too.

Just wondering what anyone thinks... How much of an "insider" does anyone think Jim D is because he's family? Judging by how secretive Dan has been since he's been here, I'm guessing very little. :noidea:

Just wondering what anyone thinks... How much of an "insider" does anyone think Jim D is because he's family? Judging by how secretive Dan has been since he's been here, I'm guessing very little. :noidea:
Fonre GM know a lot of people in baseball, I wouldn't be surprised if DD didn't use JD as a sounding board and a media disinformant from time to time.

Sounds like MLB made a serious error in judgment installing Manfred as commissioner. He has proven that he is very biased and cannot/will not perform the duties of the commissioner fairly and properly. The game is in jeopardy with this guy, IMO.

Well the owners can remove him. I doubt anyone wants their GM poached. It will be interesting what his emails state when the MASN thing goes to trial. He could be a short timer.

Well the owners can remove him. I doubt anyone wants their GM poached. It will be interesting what his emails state when the MASN thing goes to trial. He could be a short timer.

Well, the Jays do have an opening at club president. Sounds like they're made for each other.

Archived