Please help me congratulate Dipper, our newest moderator

Tony-OH

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congrats Dip! There is a rumor circulating where the newest moderator has to purchase a round of drinks and apps before the next OH hangout game.:D

It's more than a rumor. It's part of the well-known, unwritten rule about promotions. Right after the part that says (though not in writing) that a baseball-related employer has to release an employee from his contract if he has an opportunity for a promotion. So,:new_beer:

Awesome! I'm not the low man on the totem pole anymore.

Great, now I'm the middle child that no one cares about.

Just so everyone knows, Dipper is a cool guy and I call him my friend. He's one of the few OHers that I've had the pleasure of actually hanging out with on a few occasions, and he is a standup guy. Unless he's drunk.

DIPPPPPAAAAAA

Awesome! I'm not the low man on the totem pole anymore.

Great, now I'm the middle child that no one cares about.

Just so everyone knows, Dipper is a cool guy and I call him my friend. He's one of the few OHers that I've had the pleasure of actually hanging out with on a few occasions, and he is a standup guy. Unless he's drunk.

DIPPPPPAAAAAA

Me to a T.

"With great power, comes great responsibility!" -Uncle Ben

I'd like to begin by thanking Tony Pente, not only for having the confidence in me to join his staff, but also for creating the Orioles Hangout for us all to spend countless hours on every day.

Secondly, I'd like to thank Soprano, Weams, and Snutchy for being good friends, and for having faith in your little pal to join you in the good fight.

Next, I'd like to thank my parents, my wife, my kids, Little Baby Jesus, and my puppy Disney. Without them I'd be nothing.

I'd like to thank Bobmc, for giving me the drive and goal to someday be able to wake up each morning, drink coffee for hours next to my beautiful bride, play a round or two of golf, take a nap, get up and drink until the early bird special at Denny's, and then hit the sack at 8pm.

I'd like to thank JTrea, MSK, SportsGuy, and the cast and crew at WNST, for giving me the patience needed to be a moderator on the OH.

I want to thank the Baltimore Orioles, for without them, we'd be the PenteHangout.com.

I'd finally like to thank all of the rest of you, the little people, of the Hangout community, as you are all the reason I come here every day.

And I'd like to end by saying even though I may now be a moderator, I won't let it go to my head. I'll still be the fun loving guy you all know and love....

...unless you disagree with my opinion. Then it's "Ciao Baby!"

attachment.php?attachmentid=1287&d=1421847987

star-wars-vader-force-choke.jpg

star-wars-vader-force-choke.jpg.33fa2c84

Archived