Ongoing Lineup Thread (2015)

OFFNY

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Free Travis Snider.

Seriously, what gives?

Unfortunately, Paredes has made it very difficult to find ABs for guys. I will say that today's lineup makes more sense than any lineup with De Aza in it. Delmon has actually been decent in RF (his arm certainly plays there if he can throw to the correct base) and Pearce made a strong claim last year to be an everyday player and deserves that chance.

Unfortunately, Paredes has made it very difficult to find ABs for guys. I will say that today's lineup makes more sense than any lineup with De Aza in it. Delmon has actually been decent in RF (his arm certainly plays there if he can throw to the correct base) and Pearce made a strong claim last year to be an everyday player and deserves that chance.

Snider has been the better offensive player and I have more faith in his approach going forward. Delmon's true colors won't take long to show through on defense.

o

Both starting pitchers for tonight's game are Sixers (have an E.R.A. of 6.00 or higher.)

BALTIMORE O RIOLES O(vs. BLUE JAYS, 5/12)

Manny Machado - 3B

Jimmy Paredes - DH

Adam Jones - CF

Delmon Young - RF

Chris Davis - 1B

Steve Pearce - 2B

James Jerry Hardy - SS

Travis Snider - LF

Caleb Joseph - C

Chris Tillman -RHP (2-4, 6.25 ERA)

OPPOSING PITCHER

Mark Buehrle - LHP (4-2, 6.00 ERA)

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

Wow, I had just peaked there and it was pending.

Do we have a backup catcher? I mean, man alive Buck. I know Caleb's doing a great job, and I know we're expecting Matt back at some point in the next few weeks, but you're gonna KILL the man.

Don't worry about it. Caleb is used to a very heavy workload at catcher. It is not as if the O's were using him as a utility guy the last few years.

Do we have a backup catcher? I mean, man alive Buck. I know Caleb's doing a great job, and I know we're expecting Matt back at some point in the next few weeks, but you're gonna KILL the man.

Lavarnway caught Saturday - day game after a night game - and we won!

Don't worry about it. Caleb is used to a very heavy workload at catcher. It is not as if the O's were using him as a utility guy the last few years.

Three or four weeks from now, Caleb will start getting more time off than he'll want.

Archived