Bud Norris 2015

slakattack

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He got lit up against Boston' date=' and the other start was against the Phillies.[/quote']

No earned runs, but I know that was kind of a technicality.

Point is, he has pitched better of late up until today. I would love to see him get removed I just don't think Buck does it. It is ridiculous to carry a guy with an ERA approaching 7 in your rotation at this point in the season when you have better options.

Point is, he has pitched better of late up until today. I would love to see him get removed I just don't think Buck does it. It's ridiculous to carry a guy with an ERA approaching 7 in your rotation at this point in the season when you have better options.

He's hurting the team right now. There's no other way to say it. And he's not coming back next year. The Orioles have nothing to lose by cutting him.

Point is, he has pitched better of late up until today. I would love to see him get removed I just don't think Buck does it. It's ridiculous to carry a guy with an ERA approaching 7 in your rotation at this point in the season when you have better options.

Well said, KG is ready to step in.

He's hurting the team right now. There's no other way to say it. And he's not coming back next year. The Orioles have nothing to lose by cutting him.

I agree, he should have been out of the rotation weeks ago or as soon as Gausman was available off the DL......I'd also rather have had Tyler Wilson.

o

18 OUTS: 6 Groundouts, 4 Strikeouts, 3 Flyouts, 2 Lineouts, 1 Popout, 1 Picked Off of 1st Base, 1 Caught Stealing 2nd Base

DAVID STEFAN NORRIS O(vs. RANGERS, 6/29)

IP:. 6

H:o 9 (4 Home Runs, 5 Singles)

R:O 5

BB: 1

SO: 4

Pitches: 105 (68 Strikes, 37 Balls)

2015 ERA: 6.79

PITCHES BY INNINGS

15 (91 Strikes, 61 Balls)

15 (11 Strikes, 41 Balls)

20 (15 Strikes, 51 Balls)

29 (16 Strikes, 13 Balls)