O's offer vouchers to Saturday's ticket buyers - Monday AND Tuesday Games PPD

Creamsicle

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like the game is still on, for the moment.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a> been consulting with BCPD and plan on playjng tonight</p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

">April 27, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Based on what I am reading on Twitter, there is zero chance this game is played tonight.

They just now called in the State police for support.

I'd feel better if most of the State Police force hadn't been converted into glorified tax collectors on the highways. Either way, that's the natural progression. First its the State police, then using Title 32, activate the National Guard. This a great chance for the new Governor to show leadership in a situation where that leadership from elected officials has been sorely lacking.

I'd feel better if most of the State Police force hadn't been converted into glorified tax collectors on the highways. Either way, that's the natural progression. First its the State police, then using Title 32, activate the National Guard. This a great chance for the new Governor to show leadership in a situation where that leadership from elected officials has been sorely lacking.

I think with what they saw of social media this morning the State Police should have already been mobilized and at the ready.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Buck on turmoil in city: "I'm not oblivious to what's going on but I'm trying to keep our guys focused." <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a></p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

">April 27, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

There is no way in hell this game should be played tonight in my personal opinion, it is just simply too dangerous.

Someone fires a shot into the stadium and who knows what happens? Another incident like the one Saturday and again, who knows?

Baseball is just a game, what is going on right now is dangerous and serious and should be treated as such.

There is no way in hell this game should be played tonight in my personal opinion, it is just simply too dangerous.

Someone fires a shot into the stadium and who knows what happens? Another incident like the one Saturday and again, who knows?

Baseball is just a game, what is going on right now is dangerous and serious and should be treated as such.

I would not take my family there. No question.

They are looting some places up on Baltimore street.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Showalter also said if there has to be an adjustment made to the Os schedule, they will do it. Team has been consulting with proper channels</p>— Brittany Ghiroli (@Britt_Ghiroli) <a href="

">April 27, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Archived