vs. Phillies June 18

ArtVanDelay

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chase Utley looks like a middle-aged everyman commercial actor now.

Kinda looks like the dude in the Hillshire Farms lunchmeat commercial. He's in a few things, IIRC.

Unfortunately (for him), he hits like the guy in the Hillshire Farms commercial now, too.

Might be time to move him down in the order to turn some of these solo shots into three run bombs. Then again, don't fix what ain't broke. He is locked in.

I like him as the leadoff guy but moving him down wouldn't be terrible either. Maybe 2nd.

Glad it did not cost us.

Weams,you asked about Everest Wealth Management and how they have get those rates. I guess they don't. Even Oriole related.

Maryland Attorney General Brian E. Frosh is seeking to shut down a prominent Towson financial-advice business, charging that it has fraudulently misrepresented the risks of its investment strategy.

Frosh also announced Thursday that his office wants to permanently prohibit Phillippe Rousseaux, owner of Everest Wealth Management and Everest Investment Advisors Inc., from offering his investment services in Maryland.

According to the Attorney General's Office, the companies are well-known in Baltimore for their televised infomercial ads promoting Rousseaux and his team as "The Money Guys." An order to show cause issued by Frosh's office alleges that the ads "lure customers with promises of guaranteed returns and limited risk."

Everest is a high-profile sponsor of Baltimore Orioles broadcasts.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/business/bs-md-frosh-everest-20150618-story.html

I like him as the leadoff guy but moving him down wouldn't be terrible either. Maybe 2nd.

I hear both of you guys but who becomes lead off if you move Manny down. He really has come a long way on his plate approach this year. I am so glad to see him both healthy and hitting.

Archived