So What Really is Happening with Dylan Bundy?

Rene88

Evidently I don't know what I'm talking about.

Technically he is under control. But doesnt have a contract. His contract has to be tendered (even at league minimum.) Though I believe he will get more than league minimum since has he has a higher salary right now and it can only be slashed so much.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bundy now cleared to throw. Last week Harvey was cleared. If these guys could throw some innings in the AFL and stay healthy it could really change how we look at 2016. It might not be so doom and gloom during the offseason.

Good news there.

I know a lot of people have written this kid off but I am not yet.

There have been quite a few guys, some with even worse injury histories who have once getting past them gone on to have good major league careers.

Maybe for once, karma will pay us back and Dylan can start to put his career on a path we hoped it might.

Bundy now cleared to throw. Last week Harvey was cleared. If these guys could throw some innings in the AFL and stay healthy it could really change how we look at 2016. It might not be so doom and gloom during the offseason.

I wouldn't view the resumption of pinning (too many) hopes on those two guys as a step forward for the organization (or even a departure from what many of us have continued to do).

I wouldn't view the resumption of pinning (too many) hopes on those two guys as a step forward for the organization (or even a departure from what many of us have continued to do).

There still 22 and 20 year old AA pitchers with TOR stuff. It's not like they're in Aberdeen. Bundy is like 2 years removed from TJ and Harvey had the freak broken leg injury. I'm sure if he needed TJ they would have done that this year.

There still 22 and 20 year old AA pitchers with TOR stuff. It's not like they're in Aberdeen. Bundy is like 2 years removed from TJ and Harvey had the freak broken leg injury. I'm sure if he needed TJ they would have done that this year.

Bundy managed 22 innings in AA this year before getting shut down with shoulder issues. Harvey's first action of the year (since ST) will be instructional league play. I'm not sure we can say either have retained TOR stuff. Especially Bundy.

Archived