Alvarez coming up per Roch.

bpilktree

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He also walked occasionally and could pull a pitch.

He also had ...help.

But you are also right, obviously I know nothing and I just guess right a lot of the time.

I'm not saying its likely Alvarez will develop into more than he is now. Just pointing out that it's not unprecedented. And yes, Cruz had...help. And maybe is still getting help.

I'm not saying its likely Alvarez will develop into more than he is now. Just pointing out that it's not unprecedented. And yes, Cruz had...help. And maybe is still getting help.

Maybe Alvarez could get a little....help....from his friends of course. Cue OFFNY or weams with Beatles video.

Maybe Alvarez could get a little....help....from his friends of course. Cue OFFNY or weams with Beatles video.

I prefer this one:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bRzKUVjHkGk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alvarez was missing pitches horribly last night. The on AB on Hamels, he was up 2-0, and then missed 3 breaking pitches by 2 feet each. I hope I'm wrong, but Mr. Alvarez is going to be in Norfolk to start next year.

I think Alvarez's eventual role will be a platoon guy who will also serve as the fourth outfielder if Jones needs a day off. An outfield of Upton, Jones, Parra would look pretty decent. Alvarez would platoon with Parra.

Archived