I hate to say this...

Mad Mark

...especially considering I came away from Fan Fest with three of their game used jerseys, but neither Jon Knott (Twins - Red Wings) or J.R. House (Astros - Express) cracked the 40-man rosters of their respective teams.

Both are in AAA.

Here's hoping at least one of them returns to the majors this season, though it looks somewhat doubtful.

Well... the Twins are kind of set at the OF positions and DH. So it's going to be hard for Knott to make that roster.

For House, he's got another JR in front of him, but I bet he'll challenge Ausmus for the bac-up catcher position at some point this year.

Not sure how much better the Twins and Astros are than last year's O's teams, but I would imagine them to both be better so it doesn't surprise me that they didn't make their team's MLB roster.

It's still a crime that the likes of Payton and Bako kept them from getting a fair shot in Baltimore last year though.

Well... the Twins are kind of set at the OF positions and DH. So it's going to be hard for Knott to make that roster.

For House, he's got another JR in front of him, but I bet he'll challenge Ausmus for the bac-up catcher position at some point this year.

Not sure how much better the Twins and Astros are than last year's O's teams, but I would imagine them to both be better so it doesn't surprise me that they didn't make their team's MLB roster.

It's still a crime that the likes of Payton and Bako kept them from getting a fair shot in Baltimore last year though.

Agreed...

It didn't take long for this thread to get bounced from "Orioles Talk" to "MLB".

Yeah, I still can't figure that one out.

Archived