Spring Training 2016. Roll Call. Post your dates.

BamaOsFan

Go to Yoder's before the game (it's in Sarasota's Amish section of town which really is a thing).

Get some of their friend chicken at the takeout window and take it to your tailgate at Ed Smith.

But get about half the # of pieces of chicken you think you want because they are the biggest pieces you will ever see and they are delicious but there's no way you'll finish them.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Go to Yoder's before the game (it's in Sarasota's Amish section of town which really is a thing).

Get some of their friend chicken at the takeout window and take it to your tailgate at Ed Smith.

But get about half the # of pieces of chicken you think you want because they are the biggest pieces you will ever see and they are delicious but there's no way you'll finish them.

Yoder's is really good for down home cookin' and fantastic deserts. Breakfast there is awesome too. Matt Weiters, Adam Jones and other Orioles eat there as well.

March 17 - 26. We're renting a house in Bradenton Beach, love that little island.

We will see 3-4 games at Ed Smith and the O's vs Pirates in Bradenton. The Pirates park has a cool boardwalk in the OF and a brewhouse a few blocks away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Florida has an amish section? Now I've heard everything lol. If y'all get the chance, go to Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter. Used to live there, and dad used to work there. Beautiful stadium, Cardinal fans are awesome, and the life around the ballpark is awesome. Rooney's have a bar there, JJ Muggs is good, it's awesome. Never seen where the O's have ST, but I'm definitely coming to Baltimore when the games count. We need to set up hangout nights so I can meet you guys.

Archived