Thank You, Matthew Richard Wieters

OFFNY

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another thing.at least for a day or two don't have to hear how Wieters can't frame a pitch or call a game. Perhaps tomorrow?

Couldn't agree more! Glad it was Wieters, he deserves that after everything he's been through. I think the team respects him more than the fans.

But hey...no more than a day or two alright? Haha.

At the end of the day, I'm glad Wieters is still an Oriole. We drafted him, he's a pro, it's just comfy to see his name out there. Also, I'm not sure anyone else knows how to hit a proper sac fly like he does. On this team of whiffers, that might be worth $16 mil. Lol..

Anybody with pop in his bat enough for the homer, should be able to hit the sac fly

You would think! It's just something I've noticed, he's able to get that done quite a bit, where better players on the team aren't. I've never actually done the research to see if that's true, though.

He led the league in SF or close to it one season, I believe. How he compares controlling for opportunities, I'm not sure.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I missed the game. What happened to Wieters' face?

McCann, Tigers' C hit a FB right back off the mask. A protective black piece broke off inside the mask and appeared to cut Matt during the compression of ball to mask. The piece fell out of the mask.

o

(vs. TIGERS, 5/14)

MATTHEW RICHARD WIETERS

MATTHEW RICHARD WIETERS

MATTHEW RICHARD WIETERS

MATTHEW RICHARD WIETERS

MATTHEW RICHARD WIETERS

MATTHEW RICHARD WIETERS

MATTHEW RICHARD WIETERS

Archived