Any chance Kim starts tonight versus Archer?

mskrulz

Will Kim start versus Archer?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Will Kim start versus Archer?

• Yes...He will get his shot.
    • Nope...He's buried on the bench.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well he isn't going to start against the LH Smyly on Saturday, so it's either tonight or Sunday vs. Odorizzi.

It would be kind of cruel to send him up there against Archer. "You wanna see what a ML fastball is all about? Good luck." Lol.

Also, Buck never committed to a start during this homestand, just an appearance.

:laughlol: Well, I would hope Kim has been spending a lot of time with a very strong pitching machine and adapting his swing accordingly during all this time he hasn't been playing.

Well he isn't going to start against the LH Smyly on Saturday, so it's either tonight or Sunday vs. Odorizzi.

It would be kind of cruel to send him up there against Archer. "You wanna see what a ML fastball is all about? Good luck." Lol.

Also, Buck never committed to a start during this homestand, just an appearance.

So Buck is trying to get Kim a guest appearance on Archer? Will he play a Korean spy?

Won't let me Edit Title unless I'm not doing it correctly.

Yeah, I can't edit posts anymore all of a sudden. The Edit button is gone.

Also, I don't think Kim starts against Archer tonight. Maybe Odorizzi would be a better time.

If Jones is still out when LH Smyly pitches,who do you think will be the DH? Might not have a game tomorrow but should have a lefty starter soon.

Wieters with Joesph catching. Reimold, Rickard, Trumbo left to right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived