vs. RAYS, 4/10

Sessh

They're fugly. Gausman should talk to him about Lasix.

Optical surgery is probably the most advanced medical technology we have available, in terms of how much they can do to fix problems. If you have problems with your pancreas, liver, or any of those ugly little gizzards inside, you're pretty much going to die. But if you come down with a condition that would basically make someone blind absent medical technology, they can replace your eye lens with a synthetic one that works just as well or even better.

My mom is getting cataract surgery soon. Unlike what they used to do in the 80s and 90s, now she is getting a lens that corrects her vision so she doesn't need glasses. She's going from being nearsighted, having astigmatism and cataracts, to having NONE of those problems. Incredible.

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And he should say no to that. 10 for 300 could do it.

Give him the same deal as Stanton but with a higher annual salary. Make him a 12 year, $330 million offer with an opt-out clause after six years. At the very least, they should offer him something like a 5 year, $125 million contract just to delay his free agency clock for a couple years.

Weiters is a better version of Caleb. We might resign Trumbo, because who plays in RF, and if Alvarez turns it on, we should keep him, unless Nelson Cruz can come back to Baltimore. Matusz is as good as gone, as TJ took his spot.

I wouldn't extend Wieters. Joseph is capable starting catcher and we have Sisco coming up. No reason to extend Wieters when we need to extend Schoop and Manny.

I wouldn't be surprised if Alvarez has another 2014 season this year. That season was the result of pitchers not giving him fastballs to hit and giving him a steady diet of offspeed and breaking stuff. He crushes fastballs,

but everything else not so much.

Gary Thorne has no idea about pitch counts. He either flat out makes up a number that is wrong and you can see the pitch number right on the screen. Or he makes some pronouncement that is wrong. Geez. Does he not have someone feeding him correct info?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wouldn't extend Wieters. Joseph is capable starting catcher and we have Sisco coming up. No reason to extend Wieters when we need to extend Schoop and Manny.

We have a bunch of interesting catchers. One of the stronger parts of our deep depth.

1st pitch was high and in FB. Fooled Kim and did an excuse me bunt down the 3B line. He beat it out probably. But Pearce dropped the throw, stretching.

That was Pedro whose ball Pearce couldn't come up with. Odorizzi didn't,t come up with Kim's squibber.

Archived