Analytics Free Thread

weams

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how Manny is on a mission. He has his eye on the MVP and I think he's going to get it. I like how Buck has created a great clubhouse chemistry. This team really enjoys playing together. No Harpers, Pap's, or Bautista's.

Yes, he was on Intentional Talk yesterday and it came up.

His head was still big then, so that's a good sign.

I like the presence of Mark Trumbo in the batters box as a right handed hitter behind Chris Davis.

I like that the Kim situation looks like it's going smoothly after a rocky start.

I like, ummm.... lessee no data... I like how the ball is coming out of Tillman and Gausman's arms.

I like how the team still looks like it's having a good time out there. Not a lot of long faces.

I like how the offense is better than last year, especially working the count and drawing walks (w/o looking at stats).

I like how much Rickard hustles. He goes all out, which doesn't always help his defense. But the guy is a gamer. He's got a good arm too.

I like that Bundy finally made it back to the majors, hoping for some starts in the 2nd half.

There are two types of guys. The kind that take a bullet back to the middle and crumble and the kind that gets angry that someone there hit a ball at them and run after it. Brad Brach is the second kind.

While still early and already through a small rough patch, they seem to get a win when they really need one to get back on track and stop the bleeding. They look resilient. I am also impressed with the recent success of the starters. Several look to be "on" and I just hope the offense is clicking at the same time. I hate to see a good start wasted.

I have the smiling Buck avatar, so I HAVE to say, "I like our guys." Though in all seriousness, what I like is the way Adam Jones handled the media questions in the pre-game on Monday (yes, before the rainout). He didn't make excuses and said that if he's out there he expects to play at 100%. He said that he knows he's been slumping and is trying to grind it out and get back on a hot streak. Funny thing about that - the next day he hits a home run and gets the game winning single.

I like that we're in first place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I hadn't seen this. I'm now crushed that my wife won't let us get a chimp to hang out with us when we watch the O's on TV. I've got so much O's gear he could wear or the girls have outgrown.

75c065725246b84faaefc9a587fea25d.jpg

He could help you post in the game thread when you grew weary as well. I think we need to revisit this. Perhaps a timeshare and our wives might agree? No?

Archived