at. NATIONALS, 8/25

Sessh

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why you take Ondrusek out to bring in Wrigtht. There were just 3 weak ground ball hits against Ondrusek. You know what is going to happen when you bring Wright in. I don't even know why Wright is on the team. He has proven to be terrible.

You do that every night, especially with a team without a killer run differential (I.e lots of close games) and your bullpen won't last. Buck managed his way to 3 wins in a 4 game series. You can't burn your pen trying to win them all.

Brach hasn't pitched since throwing 14 pitches on Monday, and we don't even know if we'll need him tomorrow.

I don't know why you take Ondrusek out to bring in Wrigtht. There were just 3 weak ground ball hits against Ondrusek. You know what is going to happen when you bring Wright in. I don't even know why Wright is on the team. He has proven to be terrible.

I don't know why Buck didn't bring in Hart to face the two lefties, Murphy and Harper. But this is also on Ondrusek. He's just a very inefficient pitcher who constantly gets behind in counts.

Archived