vs. D-RAYS, 7/24

OFFNY

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• That's good.  Will give him something to do while he heals.
    • Huh? He's on pace to start under 100 games at Catcher.
    • Keith Law has him going late 1st round and doesn’t sound like a fan.   26. New York Yankees: Christian Moore, 2B, Tennessee Moore has probably performed his way into the first round, even though the underlying tools and instincts don’t support it. He’s hit 23 homers and has a .380/.446/.774 line (through Monday) as part of the Vols’ loaded lineup, where five hitters already have 15 or more homers. I could also see them on Ryan Waldschmidt or Jordan. Baseball America’s most recent mock had him going 19.  Some reservations about his defense. 19. Mets — Christian Moore, 2B, Tennessee Moore’s offensive consistency in his three years with Tennessee is impressive. He’s posted a 1.000 OPS or better in each season, has hit over .300 in each season and has managed double-digit homers in each season—with a career-best 28 homers in 2024. He did that while cutting his strikeout rate from 24-25% to 14.5%. There are real questions with how much he’ll be able to pick it at second base. Still, he has one of the more proven bats in the class and is getting tons of top-20 buzz.
    • I know we as fans put extra weight on this Yankee series but the pitching matchups tell you it's not of much if any extra importance to either club. Both are locks for the playoffs, playing an extra two or three games in a wild card series is not going to matter much. You have to win in the playoffs regardless. 
    • I believe it's his non-bowling hand.
    • Do we really need Adley to play Catcher every game ?  What’s wrong with putting McCann at catcher ?  Is it because he can’t hit like Adley can ?  I would split Adley between catcher and DH , so we don’t wear him down 
    • Cowser needs PAs & experience.  He’s a stud.  He needs to play everyday with an occasional rest day. 
  • Popular Contributors