Ex-Orioles in the postseason

Moose Milligan

1 minute ago, Going Underground said:

Dodger team is so unlikable. Go Red Sox.Puig,Manny and the rest of the ass clowns.. 

Brewers still have time to win this.  But they need to put runs on the board now.  I don’t think I’ll be able to stomach watching a Dodgers-Red Sox World Series.  

Will be a good chance to catch up on my reading list.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

Dodger team is so unlikable. Go Red Sox.Puig,Manny and the rest of the ass clowns.. 

I’m torn. Dodgers are unlikeable , but many of my Boston friends are unbearable. One of them has a blind spot about how douchey it is to write on social media that “Boston is four wins away from their fourth World Series title in 14 years” while standing in front of one of their WS trophies. 

I may not watch. 

4 minutes ago, NashLumber said:

I’m torn. Dodgers are unlikeable , but many of my Boston friends are unbearable. One of them has a blind spot about how douchey it is to write on social media that “Boston is four wins away from their fourth World Series title in 14 years” while standing in front of one of their WS trophies. 

I may not watch. 

I’ll probably be rooting for Bane to show up at game one of the World Series.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

If Schoop had done anything this post season the Brewers would probably already clinched the pennant.  

He hasn’t done anything in any post season since the Detroit series.  1 for 23 starting with KC.  He needs a shrink....badly.