Chris Davis 2019 and beyond

Camden_yardbird

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Frobby said:

Write it in smaller letters.    That's 19 out of 25 homers that have been solo shots.    

I'll bet he has more strike outs looking than he has HRs. That's too easy. How about more total SO than hits? Still not close. How about almost double the amount of SO (184) to hits (95)? Eh, yep.

Edited by Il BuonO
To make Frobby happy and show my love of math
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Il BuonO said:

I'll bet he has more strike outs looking than he has HRs. That's too easy. How about more total SO than hits? Still not close. How about more than double the amount of SO (184) to hits (95)? Eh, yep.

Have you nothing good to say?  Are you becoming webrickian?  :ph34r:

Hook 'em Horns! 

He has been so terrible since getting the big contract. I thought we'd get at least three good years out of him, but the first two have been a complete nightmare.

Trade him to the Red Sox for David Price. Red Sox could flip Davis in a deal for Stanton. Marlins get a name player, some prospects and save money. Red Sox save money on Price and get Big Papi's replacement. O's get a guy who can pitch well the days he's capable of pitching.

2 hours ago, Il BuonO said:

I'll bet he has more strike outs looking than he has HRs. That's too easy. How about more total SO than hits? Still not close. How about more than double the amount of SO (184) to hits (95)? Eh, yep.

Uh, are you mathematically challenged?

1 hour ago, mdbdotcom said:

He has been so terrible since getting the big contract. I thought we'd get at least three good years out of him, but the first two have been a complete nightmare.

Trade him to the Red Sox for David Price. Red Sox could flip Davis in a deal for Stanton. Marlins get a name player, some prospects and save money. Red Sox save money on Price and get Big Papi's replacement. O's get a guy who can pitch well the days he's capable of pitching.

Machado and Davis to the Brewers for Shaw and Thames, straight up.