Any word on Dean Kremer?

wildcard

This is from April 4th:

Kremer (oblique) will open the year rehabbing in extended spring training, MLB.com reports.

He suffered the injury in mid-February, so he's been rehabbing the injury for six weeks already. Unless he has suffered a setback, Kremer should be ready for an assignment to Double-A or Triple-A at some point in the coming weeks.

Just wondering when we might see him pitch again.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, esmd said:

Sweet, hope he felt good physically and has no setbacks.

Early on, that's all I care about. Just stay healthy, get comfortable, and get back to AA and start putting up the numbers we are hoping for!

8 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Early on, that's all I care about. Just stay healthy, get comfortable, and get back to AA and start putting up the numbers we are hoping for!

Thats were we should be with Hunter, too, right?

Just have throwing and comfortable and HEALTHY, then worry about the numbers?????

15 minutes ago, Redskins Rick said:

Thats were we should be with Hunter, too, right?

Just have throwing and comfortable and HEALTHY, then worry about the numbers?????

Well obviously staying healthy is a priority, but wheat I really mean is through his first couple of starts, staying healthy and not having setbacks is more important than results. 

However, once that's through, let's say 4 starts or 20 IP, the results will start to be more important.

Harvey is at the point where he needs to start having success. He's not nursing anything as far as we know so the gloves should be off and he needs to start performing like a top prospect.