vs. RANGERS, 6/04

OFFNY

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, scOtt said:

That's the Hangout poster I assume? VERY cool! Not sure which of those two checkmarks is more amazing... How do you get to play catch with Paul Fry?

I just held the poster up after he finished warming up with John Means before batting practice. He saw it, smiled and held up a ball to tell me to get my glove on.

7 hours ago, scOtt said:

VERY cool O's logo over MD map hat!

Thanks! 

13 hours ago, LA2 said:

I guess you never watched Don Stanhouse closing for the O's.

Well Don Stanhouse was an [expletive deleted]! He had us in trouble, had the [expletive deleted] bases loaded, [expletive deleted] almost every [expletive deleted]  time he went out there. He like ta ruin my health smokin' cigarettes and thank god we got Timmy Stoddard comin' in out da bullpen right now stickin' the bats up their [expletive deleted]s. And that's what it takes.

1 minute ago, scOtt said:

Well Don Stanhouse was an [expletive deleted]! He had us in trouble, had the [expletive deleted] bases loaded, [expletive deleted] almost every [expletive deleted]  time he went out there. He like ta ruin my health smokin' cigarettes and thank god we got Timmy Stoddard comin' in out da bullpen right now stickin' the bats up their [expletive deleted]s. And that's what it takes.

Earl-Weaver-beer-cigarette-shirtless.jpg

2 hours ago, Tx Oriole said:

I don’t remember the years he pitched for the O’s. 

I don't either.  We went down to Memorial Stadium when I was in little league but I don't remember any players. Well... Brooks  and Boog and Palmer but not reievers.

Archived