vs. INDIANS, 6/28

OFFNY

1 minute ago, Yossarian said:

Has Davis' batting average been above .200 at any point this season?  When was the last time it was above .200?

No, his highest BA this year was .193 on May 10th.

Last time it was over .200 was when it was .215 on October 1st of 2017.

Just now, BohKnowsBmore said:

It was a (dumb) joke about obsessing over working the count. Poking fun at posters (myself included) who get overly wrapped up in running up the starters PC as an end unto itself. 

Yeah, but you just feed Corn and his obsession with Sisco as the best prospect the Orioles have ever brought through the system and anyone who says anyone even remotely non-supportive gets shade... :D

6 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Pitching was looking real hard for Clevinger tonight until he faced Chris Davis.Must be nice to be able to face a AA hitter at the major league level.

A lot of AA players can turn on a 95 mph fast ball down the middle of the plate. Davis wasn’t even close to catching up to that. 

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

Yeah, but you just feed Corn and his obsession with Sisco as the best prospect the Orioles have ever brought through the system and anyone who says anyone even remotely non-supportive gets shade... :D

Eh. CoC is still so upset over the front office NOT protecting Siscos service clock that I’m sure what I said won’t even register. 

• Confused 1