With the O's rebuilding, do you root for any other MLB teams?

DocJJ

Assuming there was baseball now, would you root for any other MLB team?   Our hearts bleed Orange and Black.   But we won't be contending for a long while...

I tend to like underdogs (small market type teams).   I've been thinking about adopting the Brewers or Padres...  

Or are you like- "The O's and no one else!"  ?

Padres occasionally but not heavily rooting. Their record of course wasn't great last season so guess I just like pain. 

They are local for me and about as far removed from the Orioles as possible. So not many conflicts of interest.

1 hour ago, byrdz said:

Padres occasionally but not heavily rooting. Their record of course wasn't great last season so guess I just like pain. 

They are local for me and about as far removed from the Orioles as possible. So not many conflicts of interest.

I dunno, they both suck.  So they're not that far removed.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, DocJJ said:

Assuming there was baseball now, would you root for any other MLB team?   Our hearts bleed Orange and Black.   But we won't be contending for a long while...

I tend to like underdogs (small market type teams).   I've been thinking about adopting the Brewers or Padres...  

Or are you like- "The O's and no one else!"  ?

Being in Texas and with family in Houston and having been an Astros fan when they were in the NL. I’m still a fan. Pissed me off when the MLB jackasses moved them to the AL. Don’t get me wrong I’m still an O’s fan. Fan since 1959. 

I used to root for the Astros...But they are evil. I also rooted for the Mariners, but they’re pathetic. At the moment I am following baseball in general but I am only emotionally attached to the Orioles. However, as Manfred continues to ruin the game, I am on the verge of losing interest in baseball completely.