Gnats vs. Orioles 8-14

scOtt

4 minutes ago, MurphDogg said:

Strasburg coming out changes the complexion of the game completely. 7 plus innings from their pen (plus the three plus this afternoon) and two more games this weekend.

Drinking Kirkland Irish Whiskey and ginger beer now. Highly recommend the Kirkland Irish Whiskey, as good as Jameson and cheaper.

What is the closest state that sells Kirkland liquor?

2 minutes ago, scOtt said:

Do you get Unemployment for your off weeks? Early 80's on my Machinist Apprenticeship our company was slow. We worked a lot of 1 on 1 off, 2 on 2 off. Got UC for the off weeks.

I am extremely fortunate, have been getting my full salary, officially on "administrative leave" my weeks off.  Just like a day when the facility is closed because they can't clear the snow off the parking lots.

Can't really work for home because it's a DOD classified environment.  There are some online classes/personal development things we can do at home and we are required to spend at least 8 hours of our off week doing that or else use a vacation day.

1 minute ago, eddie83 said:

Not really referring to this year but I wonder how much longer the Nats window will be. Soto is a beast, Robles and Turner. Some age elsewhere. Their system isn’t good. Need Kieboom to pan out. 

Rotation is great but aging. 

They'll just throw more f-ing money at the problem! Buy another Championship.

12 minutes ago, Aristotelian said:

I don't mind Ben as a color/analyst guy, but the play by play is really awful. I didn't realize how much I like Gary til he's gone. 

The problem with Ben is that his analysis is usually pretty good but he spends too much time repeating what the play-by-play guy has just said. It shouldn’t be too hard to find a guy with as much baseball knowledge who is a much better radio guy.