How many games will the Orioles win in 2021?

Frobby

How many games will the Orioles win in 2021?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. How many games will the Orioles win in 2021?

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, Barnaby Graves said:

My man.  Who else we got?  Where's the diehards?  I watched 30-3 in person and stayed for Game 2, I wanna know who's on the train with me in 2021.  I know Tony's on it, Weams is on it, Can O' Corn is on it, OFFNY is on it, OG Moose Milligan, we got a ton of Oriole diehards here.  I don't want analysis I just want blind cheerleading.  Just give me that.  2-0 today, 160-0 tomorrow boys.  Gimme that.

Someone give this man a medal. 

Glad they started well, sure beats wondering when they'll win their first.  Really good to see Means and Harvey pitch well.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Barnaby Graves said:

My man.  Who else we got?  Where's the diehards?  I watched 30-3 in person and stayed for Game 2, I wanna know who's on the train with me in 2021.  I know Tony's on it, Weams is on it, Can O' Corn is on it, OFFNY is on it, OG Moose Milligan, we got a ton of Oriole diehards here.  I don't want analysis I just want blind cheerleading.  Just give me that.  2-0 today, 160-0 tomorrow boys.  Gimme that.

I listened to that ENTIRE mess on the radidio at work that night. Became more of a laugh than a game(s). Crazy night.

Just now, scOtt said:

I listened to that ENTIRE mess on the radidio at work that night. Became more of a laugh than a game(s). Crazy night.

Bro my dad and I got dinner in the Camden Club in the Warehouse and came back to our seats in the same inning.  Brian Burres gave up like 70 runs.  I got scars my man.  I should've kept the ticket.  I saw baseball history.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jerios55 said:

Someone give this man a medal. 

Glad they started well, sure beats wondering when they'll win their first.  Really good to see Means and Harvey pitch well.

Harvey was yeoman-like. Means was EXCELLENT! GREAT start.

10 minutes ago, Barnaby Graves said:

I am especially impressed with how grounded Barnaby Graves is. He leaves room for the very realistic possibility that the O’s slump at year end and lose the last two or that the perfect Orioles are able to avoid losses with unmade-up games. 

Cheers to BG!!!

Just now, foxfield said:

I am especially impressed with how grounded Barnaby Graves is. He leaves room for the very realistic possibility that the O’s slump at year end and lose the last two or that the perfect Orioles are able to avoid losses with unmade-up games. 

Cheers to BG!!!

I am completely insulted by your ridiculous and disgusting insinuation the Orioles will lose a game this year.

I would like to ask the moderators of this website to ban you and furthermore you should be sent into space by NASA never to return.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Barnaby Graves said:

I am completely insulted by your ridiculous and disgusting insinuation the Orioles will lose a game this year.

I would like to ask the moderators of this website to ban you and furthermore you should be sent into space by NASA never to return.

Barnaby, I beg your forgiveness. I have been working for hours without rest. Please forgive me for my misguided post. The Orioles WILL run the table in 2021-2027 and the ensuring period of greatness shall be known forthwith as the Orioles era of greatness as foretold by Barnaby Graves. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, foxfield said:

Barnaby, I beg your forgiveness. I have been working for hours without rest. Please forgive me for my misguided post. The Orioles WILL run the table in 2021-2027 and the ensuring period of greatness shall be known forthwith as the Orioles era of greatness as foretold by Barnaby Graves. 

I am so glad you have finally begun to express goodbrainthink.  When the Orioles finally conquer the Earth, as expected, you will be spared at my recommendation.  You don't deserve it, but you did earn it.