Alex Wells did not look afraid/ Galvis hurt

wildcard

Alex Wells  pitched today in a game to that Akin and Wade could not hold down the Blue Jays.  Wells pitched two scoreless innings and made it look like business as unusual.   He probably faced a lot of those guys in the minors.  Good first outing for Alex.

Galvis hurt his quad running to first.   Looked bad.   I expect Urias will be up from the Tides.  He and Valaika probably take over SS.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, wildcard said:

Alex Wells  pitched today in a game to that Akin and Wade could not hold down the Blue Jays.  Wells pitched two scoreless innings and made it look like business as unusual.   He probably faced a lot of those guys in the minors.  Good first outing for Alex.

Galvis hurt his quad running to first.   Looked bad.   I expect Urias will be up from the Tides.  He and Valaika probably take over SS.

Ummm I’m not sure “take over SS” is the right phrase. “Stumble over” maybe…

15 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Maybe Pat Valaika's time is up? He's been horrible with a OPS+ of 47 after being a pleasant surprise last year.

Just now, Legend_Of_Joey said:

If both Urias and Leyba are both up, I’m thinking Stevie gets sent down if he has options. 

Would be my guess it’s Wilkerson. Valaika would be better off just playing vs LhP 

• Upvote 1