What is your top 10 with the draft now in the books?

Sports Guy

24 minutes ago, ChuckS said:

Haven’t done a top ten since pre-Luke. Here we go:

1. Rodriguez

2. Rutschman 

3. Henderson 

4. Hall

5. Cowser

6. Westburg

......gets hard 

7. Stowers

8. Norby 

9. Vavra

10. Bradish

This organization has a lot of middling prospects in the 7-20 range where I can see arguments putting any of them in the back half of the top ten. The top six ending with Westburg is a cut above for me. 

Wow, you really like Stowers!

7 hours ago, NCRaven said:

I’m a little concerned by Henderson’s difficulties in High A.  Still top 10, but I’m not so sure about top 5.

In his last 11 games prior today, he's slashed .279/.326/.558/.884 so he's started to make adjustments!

10 hours ago, Hazmat said:

Wow, you really like Stowers!

Like I said, it’s a crapshoot after the top six and I’m a sucker for current production. Some swing and miss concerns with Stowers but he’s got the power, patience, and athleticism and is presently putting up big numbers at Double A in his first full professional season. A lot to like there. 

11 hours ago, ChuckS said:

5. Cowser

6. Westburg

......gets hard 

7. Stowers

8. Norby 

9. Vavra

10. Bradish

This organization has a lot of middling prospects in the 7-20 range where I can see arguments putting any of them in the back half of the top ten. The top six ending with Westburg is a cut above for me. 

tenor.gif

Jokes aside...

1.  Rutschman

2.  Rodriguez

3.  Hall

4.  Henderson

5.  Cowser

6.  Westburg

7.  Stowers

8.  Haskin

9.  Bradish

10.  Vavra

The great thing about this exercise is that the 5-10 slots for a lot of the lists seem a lot stronger than they have in years past.  Glad to see people leaving off fringe guys like Diaz.  

Kjerstad is unqualified to rank, unfortunately.  Had he been playing I'm probably thinking he'd be anywhere from 4-6 but for now I can't consider him a prospect.  

1 hour ago, Moose Milligan said:

tenor.gif

Jokes aside...

1.  Rutschman

2.  Rodriguez

3.  Hall

4.  Henderson

5.  Cowser

6.  Westburg

7.  Stowers

8.  Haskin

9.  Bradish

10.  Vavra

The great thing about this exercise is that the 5-10 slots for a lot of the lists seem a lot stronger than they have in years past.  Glad to see people leaving off fringe guys like Diaz.  

Kjerstad is unqualified to rank, unfortunately.  Had he been playing I'm probably thinking he'd be anywhere from 4-6 but for now I can't consider him a prospect.  

That was my joke.  I should have been more explicit.