Oriole Park Food Question

CynBeth

We will be at the game on Sunday and wanted to check with those here who have been recently to see what stands are open right now in case we want a snack.  My husband has food allergies and in the past he could only get certain things there.  Thanks!

1 hour ago, CynBeth said:

We will be at the game on Sunday and wanted to check with those here who have been recently to see what stands are open right now in case we want a snack.  My husband has food allergies and in the past he could only get certain things there.  Thanks!

To my knowledge everything is open now but the lines are horrendous because they aren’t staffing a lot of folks. 

39 minutes ago, ThomasTomasz said:

To my knowledge everything is open now but the lines are horrendous because they aren’t staffing a lot of folks. 

Last time I was there, which was a weekday, a lot of the carts were closed, at least in the upper deck.

The food has gone way down hill. Hoping they get it right again for next year.

1 hour ago, survivedc said:

Last time I was there, which was a weekday, a lot of the carts were closed, at least in the upper deck.

Totally agree but I did find one hidden gem, for me at least, last game. Out behind the statues near the picnic area is a small boogs stand. I thought this was just an additional stand with the same Boog's items, but it is not! I got in it just because there was less line. It is the "Boog's Smokehouse", and had pulled pork, brisket, and chicken platters and sandwiches. We got some of each throughout the party I was with and everyone was impressed, because we haven't been finding good food this year. The chicken platter they give you a big quarter chicken that is seasoned well. 

The other new place that I think has been worth it is the diner stand out in lower left field corner. I had the patty melt and thought it was pretty good. 

Sorry that this probably doesn't help the OP. I thought it was worth mentioning though. I actually thought about bringing up Boog's smokehouse in it's own thread after the game.

19 minutes ago, CynBeth said:

Do they still have the O’s pretzel stand and Dippin Dots?  What about the Ole Mole I believe it was called?

Pretty sure they have pretzels and Dippin Dots.   Don’t know about Ole Mole, must be in a part of the stadium I don’t usually visit.  

23 hours ago, survivedc said:

At least in the lower level it’s all open now. 

indid not know about the hidden boogs stand either. Tried it tonight and wow. I’m a 29 game season plan holder and had no idea it was there. Great job of communicating by the team 

So on the lower level the pretzel stand that used to be the O’s pretzel stand is still in the same spot near the playground but is just listed as pretzels and a few other items does not say O’s pretzels.  They are still in the O shape and you have a choice of salt or cinnamon sugar but what they get is not marked so in case anyone else has food allergies they do not know what ingredients are in the dough to determine if safe or not.  There are some ice cream stands with Dippin Dots as well that have rainbow ice and a few other flavors.  We did pass by the taco stand near where the pretzels are.  

Edited by CynBeth

3 hours ago, CynBeth said:

So on the lower level the pretzel stand that used to be the O’s pretzel stand is still in the same spot near the playground but is just listed as pretzels and a few other items does not say O’s pretzels.  They are still in the O shape and you have a choice of salt or cinnamon sugar but what they get is not marked so in case anyone else has food allergies they do not know what ingredients are in the dough to determine if safe or not.  There are some ice cream stands with Dippin Dots as well that have rainbow ice and a few other flavors.  We did pass by the taco stand near where the pretzels are.  

Going way back, when the stadium first opened that pretzel stand sold "Uncle Teddy's Pretzels" and they were absolutely delicious.   Hot, fresh made, greasy.  WIth some really good dipping sauces.

I felt after the Uncle Teddy brand went away in the mid to late 90s, they were never quite as good again.