Heyman on Tex Trade Talks

Maverick2143

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give people a break. If you don't like the treads, then don't click on them. It was obvious by the title what the thread was about. Just because you are tired of it doesn't mean the rest of us can't discuss the topic. Some threads get to be 13 pages long and some of us don't feel like spending half an hour looking through all of the posts just to be able to discuss a topic.

Do everyone a favor, if your tired of reading a certain subject on the message board, don't click the thread.

Give people a break. If you don't like the treads, then don't click on them. It was obvious by the title what the thread was about. Just because you are tired of it doesn't mean the rest of us can't discuss the topic. Some threads get to be 13 pages long and some of us don't feel like spending half an hour looking through all of the posts just to be able to discuss a topic.

Do everyone a favor, if your tired of reading a certain subject on the message board, don't click the thread.

Well- when it's a sibject as repetitive as this- it should remain on a similar thread. It's getting ab it redundant. I found an article about Teixeira earlier today that I posted on the recent trade rumors thread- if you don't want to read 13 pages- skip to the last page. MOst people on this topic have kept up with the threads as they go. On this I have to agree that to see another new thread started on this same topic is just getting a little monotonous.

The timing on Teixeira is all wrong. Our front office is focused on Wieters and Arrieta. They're going to spend a lot of money on those two, especially since they're both Boras' clients.

I think the Orioles would be better off if the Dodgers dealt for Teixeira. My lodgic tells he's more likely to leave there in a few years then he would if he were traded to Boston, New York or Atlanta.

Well- when it's a sibject as repetitive as this- it should remain on a similar thread. It's getting ab it redundant. I found an article about Teixeira earlier today that I posted on the recent trade rumors thread- if you don't want to read 13 pages- skip to the last page. MOst people on this topic have kept up with the threads as they go. On this I have to agree that to see another new thread started on this same topic is just getting a little monotonous.

So are all the Blow It Up threads. Just let people discuss what they want to discuss. If people are truly frustrated and annoyed by all the threads then Im sure most of them would eventually just go away. However, since there seem to be alot of people interested in the topic, it consistently is talked about.

Stop clicking on the thread. Problem solved, and if people are truly annoyed, the Tex threads will quickly disappear.

That doesn't mean we need 2 - 3 threads a day about the same subject; especially when you're really not adding anything new (not sure exactly how old this info is but I heard about it last week watching SportsCenter). It also seems odd to post this in the Orioles section considering the O's aren't even mentioned in the article.

Sorry you're too tired to look through old threads but that also doesn't mean you should start 3, 4, 8, whatever number of threads with the same info asking the same questions. That's just wasting board space.

Why is Macphail hesistant to bring in a new contract? That is just a really bad excuse for not making a deal. He's the GM of the Baltimore Orioles!

We're nuts not to do this deal.

I think MacPhail is hesistant because he's not sure Tex is what this team needs. Im sure many of us feel that he would be a help, but MacPhail wants to make sure there isn't a more economic solution (like say two 20-30 HR hitters for the same price as Tex) that would help the club out more. Look at Texas for example, the A-Rod deal severly handicapped them because they had too much payroll invested in one player.

That doesn't mean we need 2 - 3 threads a day about the same subject; especially when you're really not adding anything new (not sure exactly how old this info is but I heard about it last week watching SportsCenter). It also seems odd to post this in the Orioles section considering the O's aren't even mentioned in the article.

Sorry you're too tired to look through old threads but that also doesn't mean you should start 3, 4, 8, whatever number of threads with the same info asking the same questions. That's just wasting board space.

I disagree, since 1/3 is devoted to blowing the team up, 1/3 discussing roster moves, and 1/3 discussing Tex trades. If you stop clicking and posting how much you hate Tex threads, they would disappear.

Archived