Adley Rutschman 2022

Just Regular

1 hour ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Adley making his MLB debut before the all star break is considered ahead of schedule going by the warehouse's timeline. 

I'm going to say Adley makes his debut this weekend against the Rays, but who knows it could be two more weeks. 

Yup. Mike heard a voice in the warehouse " If you call him up,people will come".

He turned to Sig and Sig said that you are hearing that voice again. Also Sig asked Mike if he ever saw the Frankenstein movie? They will come alright,with pitchforks. But what about analytics? You got the anal part right and Sig left the room.

3 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

Kinda funny the extent folks will go to disagree with me.

I will double down on my apparently hot take that if the top prospect in baseball has a significant amount of his potential future value tied into his ability to catch, he should not be catching if he has an arm injury.  (Before anyone jumps on me changing my stance I was on mobile and shorthanded playing for catching.)

You are so controversial.  Imagine thinking the team wouldn’t endanger their top guy.  You crazy.