The Mark Teixeira Watch part III

Dirtyburnie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to minimize the efforts of all our insiders (they are truly appreciated), but if Tex does sign with us I'm pretty sure Belkast will be a god. And as a reward, should be allowed to post using swear words, bad grammar, and no character minimums.

If he signs before 2:30, I am leaving work and going home to party like its 1999!

If its after 2:30...well, I'll already be home!

I have been on the wagon for almost 5 months but if Teixeira signs today, I may just accidentally fall off the wagon and have a few cold ones myself.

Wouldn't it be funny that the Caesar signing set as a "conference call" was set that way just because they had a "bigger" signing to announce in person?

Roch said that Izturis preferred the conference call to a press conference. He's not a big publicity hound and likes to keep things low-key.

Not to minimize the efforts of all our insiders (they are truly appreciated), but if Tex does sign with us I'm pretty sure Belkast will be a god. And as a reward, should be allowed to post using swear words, bad grammar, and no character minimums.

I'll second that notion! He can call my mom any dirty word in the book if he is correct.

Now...you are a cool teacher. If I had a teacher like you, I might have studied in school. :D

Funny because I can remember being told in school that the O's had just traded for Glenn Davis and I was pretty excited. We all know how that turned out...

I have been on the wagon for almost 5 months but if Teixeira signs today, I may just accidentally fall off the wagon and have a few cold ones myself.

I certainly hope you're joking. If you have a problem, then I suggest you call someone and talk to them before having a drink. I don't mean any humor in what I'm saying. Seriously, there are more important things than the O's and baseball.

Archived