2022 Ongoing Lineup Thread

OsFanSinceThe80s

2 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I just went for a couple mile walk.  No standing water, no trees down, no power lines down.  

The ground isn't even marshy at the fence line next door.

Sitting here chatting online, watching a Benedict Arnold documentary and getting paid for it.

So we got lucky.

Once lunch settles I'll go pick up the brush out in the yard.

You are inland, right?   I have a friend who lives on Siesta Key, who went inland to his mother’s house before the storm.  And I have relatives in St. Pete.  Waiting to hear from them.  They’re all safe, I’m sure, but property damage is another story.  

1 minute ago, Frobby said:

You are inland, right?   I have a friend who lives on Siesta Key, who went inland to his mother’s house before the storm.  And I have relatives in St. Pete.  Waiting to hear from them.  They’re all safe, I’m sure, but property damage is another story.  

Inland?

Kinda.

I wouldn't want to walk to the water but I could ride a bike there if sufficiently motivated.  I'm in Pasco so I was far enough North of the impact zone I didn't get much.

Was shocked at how little rain fell here to be honest.  We took water out of the pool and the level is lower now then when we took the water out due to the wind.

10 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I just went for a couple mile walk.  No standing water, no trees down, no power lines down.  

The ground isn't even marshy at the fence line next door.

Sitting here chatting online, watching a Benedict Arnold documentary and getting paid for it.

So we got lucky.

Once lunch settles I'll go pick up the brush out in the yard.

Glad to hear it. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

They made Dick Mountain look like Sandy Koufax tonight. 

Just as the Giants, Dodgers, Cubs, Braves, Padres, A's, Astros, and Pirates have for many seasons (range of ERA's against in 76 starts: 2.34 - 3.15).

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Aristotelian said:

If my math is correct, Odor does have 5.000 OPS vs Cortes.

Honestly, I don't care if he's 100 for 100 with 100 homeruns against him at this point.  The rookies should be playing every game for the rest of the season and Odor/Aguilar shouldn't get any playing time, not counting injuries or something of course.