Adley is in the Show!

Sports Guy

11 minutes ago, NelsonCruuuuuz said:

Rodriquez please. I was hoping both would be recalled together. Rodriquez has been more dominating than AR. 

There's still a chance they call him up tomorrow. I'm not counting on it but Watkins would be the SP that could be replaced.

6 minutes ago, Snutchy said:

Maybe he should have chosen an O’s hat instead of a blank one. 🤷🏼‍♂️

The Orioles deserve criticism.  Buster just goes out his way. If you were going to retire Mussina’s number that ship sailed a long time ago.  

57 minutes ago, Jagwar said:

Strange that there is no story on https://www.mlb.com/orioles or on MASN's site. You would think they would want to promote this as quickly and widely as possible. 

There is a story from yesterday on the Orioles website titled "O's in no rush to promote Rutschman" 😁

This may have been posted after you made your post, but it's the lead story on the MLB page right now. https://www.mlb.com/news/adley-rutschman-called-up-to-orioles

NNDnvyO.png

Edited by NashLumber
added screenshot

Well, personally I think this was a very reasonable time to bring him up.   He had time to scrape off the rust and was playing well this week.   I’m excited to finally see him!   Unfortunately, I’ll be on an airplane at game time, so I’ll have to record it and watch later.