Tonight (Friday)'s game exclusively on Apple TV

SteveA

6 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Melanie wasn’t as bad as I thought she’d be. Cliff Floyd is very laid back. 

But jeez, the game looked fantastic. The camera angles were great, the picture was crystal clear. Great visual presentation. 

I wasn't as fond of Melanie's non stop chatter, but yes the picture and camerawork was absolutely fantastic.

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, NelsonCruuuuuz said:

It’s Cliff Floyd. Anyone but Garceau/Hunter, I am happy. 

No. Garceau and Hunter were so much better than what I just heard. It was like robot announcing. I really hope we don’t have any more games on apple. 

• Upvote 3

Said it in the game thread I didn't think MN could get any worse than broadcasting on radio watching monitors but she did tonight. Several play calls completely botched. I get she's inexperienced but I think the sample size is large enough now she's just not that good.

The production esp the camera angles and picture tonight otoh was stellar-- light years better than MASN. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, waroriole said:

No. Garceau and Hunter were so much better than what I just heard. It was like robot announcing. I really hope we don’t have any more games on apple. 

If the game is as great as that one, I’ll tolerate whoever announces it.  

I actually listened to it on the radio.   Thrilling to come back and win that one. 

11 hours ago, Frobby said:

I actually listened to it on the radio.   Thrilling to come back and win that one. 

A great victory--and on national (Apple) TV. This team is full of pleasant surprises and most of all heart and joy.

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I actually used to switch to the radio audio while watching kinda frequently (via mlbtv app). I used to love listening to Bugel and Manfra over some of the TV crew. 

Tonight would have a good time for that option.