Who do you want? Who do we take?

Want Druw Jones

Take Termarr Johnson  Changed to (Jackson Holliday)

Just a feeling but I think the Orioles will take Holliday over Johnson because he's got better overall tools (speed and arm), offers a little more projection, the ability to possibly stay at SS, and reportedly will take 8M (Johnson will reportedly take 7M or even less).   I think they will basically rate Druw Jones neck and neck with Holiday and the deciding factors will be money and position.

Edited by RZNJ

I want Jones with Collier in the second slot.

I have no idea who they take.  I think they take one of those 2 or Holliday.  Which one?  Who knows.  I’ll lean towards them not taking Jones to save money and go with Collier because his upside is higher than Holliday imo.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

I have no idea who they take.  I think they take one of those 2 or Holliday.  Which one?  Who knows.  I’ll lean towards them not taking Jones to save money and go with Collier because his upside is higher than Holliday imo.

You had to go multiple choice on both?  Can't you play nice?  Lol

11 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

How does Collier (or Jones) have higher upside then Holliday?

want: collier or Holliday

wr take: Holliday 

3 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Defensively Holliday has more value as the potential SS, and questions about hit tool make me nervous (see Bubba Starling)

Fair enough but I read that Holliday was not all that great on the summer circuit last year so why are we/you more confident in his bat?