The Orioles are on ESPN tonight.

Gurgi

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/what-channel-is-the-little-league-classic-on-today-time-tv-schedule-to-watch-red-sox-vs-orioles/ar-AA10TFrX

When is the Orioles vs. Red Sox Little League Classic?

• Date: Sunday, Aug. 21
  • Time: 7:10 p.m. ET

The 2022 Little League Classic will be held at 7:10 p.m. on Sunday, Aug. 21 between the Orioles and Red Sox in an AL East showdown.

The Orioles and Red Sox are both ostensibly in the wild-card hunt, although they're two teams thought to be in different places. While the Red Sox had a confusing trade deadline and how they think of themselves isn't clear, the Orioles have quickly become one of the most beloved teams in baseball due to their underdog status.

What channel is the Red Sox vs. Orioles Little League Classic on?

• TV channel: ESPN
  • Live stream: ESPN+ | fuboTV

3 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Don’t wanna be a debbie downer but it looks like there is a good chance of weather around game time… wouldn’t that suck to drive all all way up there and then get rained out?

Saw that. I wonder if it they play tomorrow. Both teams are off. Then again would have to get a hotel unless they fly back and forth. Have to see. 

I hope the game happens (weather).  How big is the field?  Baseball should do more things like this that promote the game instead of just worrying about maximizing revenue all the time.

Another example is having day playoff games, which bring in less money, but the average kid might watch a 4 pm game vs. not likely watching a 9 pm game. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

I hope the game happens (weather).  How big is the field?  Baseball should do more things like this that promote the game instead of just worrying about maximizing revenue all the time.

Another example is having day playoff games, which bring in less money, but the average kid might watch a 4 pm game vs. not likely watching a 9 pm game. 

This definitely. I remember when I was a kid, my friend came running out of his house yelling "The Twinkies are going to the World Series!!" when they won the ALCS in '87. It was like 7 or 8pm.