Suggested Deal w/Marlins

Answerman

1 minute ago, interloper said:

No hell no. A stud infielder with 3 years of control PLUS a prospect? For a #3 pitcher with only 2 years of control. No. Pretty lopsided if you ask me. 

We'll have to see what prospects went back to the Twins, but he was a better single pieces than any of the ones floated here by our side.

4 minutes ago, interloper said:

No hell no. A stud infielder with 3 years of control PLUS TWO prospects? For a #3 pitcher with only 2 years of control. No. Pretty lopsided if you ask me. 

Think you've got it flipped. Marlins are sending two prospects with Lopez, including their #5 overall prospect per MLB Pipeline, to the Twins for Arraez.

6 minutes ago, HakunaSakata said:

Teams need pitching depth. This is their big move. I seriously doubt they'd be willing to trade another SP. Guess it's time for the O's to board the Michael Wacha Train (emphatic sigh). 

I don't think the Os are ever on anyone's train.  

5 minutes ago, HakunaSakata said:

Teams need pitching depth. This is their big move. I seriously doubt they'd be willing to trade another SP. Guess it's time for the O's to board the Michael Wacha Train (emphatic sigh). 

Sign Wacha and lets get spring training started.  I don't think it is out of the question for the Orioles to be in or close to a wild card spot around the trade deadline.  If we are then we will have the prospects to compete with anyone in the trade market for a starting pitcher or whatever else we need to make a run.