You can't clip these wings - City Connect jerseys

Snutchy

51 minutes ago, forphase1 said:

Was hoping theses uniforms would grow on me as I watched the game,  but if anything I like them less the more I see them.   Very small sample size, but my 14 yo son and 12 yo daughter also think they are ugly.  

I wish they would just scrap wearing these jerseys the next two games after tonight’s debacle.

These City Connect uniforms look cheap. They’re something out of a movie about a fictional Baltimore baseball team. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, jabba72 said:

The batting helmets are pretty cool. So is the trim when players decide to show it. Mullins trimmed look is pretty good. 

When the players show it.........wasn't that the whole marketing tactic in "designing the inside of our jerseys"?     

When I first saw the full uniform, I thought it looked a little better than the pieces as they were unveiled. But having watched them for a game, I'm back to thinking they're terrible and that it's hard to comprehend how somebody thought these were attractive or carried city meaning.

Neither here nor there, but the script B on the caps bears some resemblance to the B worn and times on the caps and uniforms of the Brooklyn Tip-Tops of the Federal League. Coincidence, I guess.

Tip-Topcap.thumb.jpg.cb5db254ab55bf1c946631a469e00c08.jpg

1915-The-piping-hot-uniforms-of-the-Brooklyn-Tip-Tops.thumb.webp.25e07253a4858804a6a89202b7c61d2e.webp