Saturday, May 27: Ryan Mountcastle Bobblehead day vs Rangers

SteveA

8 minutes ago, SteveA said:

I always thought she was really good.  Super strong knowledge of the game.  On top of what's going on.

My mother lived in upstate NY for 20 years before she passed away last year and I listened to a lot of Yankee baseball driving up and back, driving around up there, etc.  I've probably listened to Sterling/Waldman more than any other non Oriole anniversary announcing team.  I think they are both very good at the job though I have Sterling's schtick.

John Sterling, as in: The Yankees are the only MLB team to play 324 games a year, the 162 that actually happen and the 162 that John Sterling describes on the radio.

• Haha 1

Just now, Malike said:

There are going to be times this year this team doesn't play well. We haven't had much of that this season, but it is inevitable. We'll have to weather the storms, they will pass.

It's still only the 6th inning. I'm pretty sure we've seen this team come back plenty this year.

Just now, Tony-OH said:

It's still only the 6th inning. I'm pretty sure we've seen this team come back plenty this year.

Yeah, I'm not worried, just trying to talk all of the "we're getting swept people" off of the ledge. I said earlier, we've seen this movie 20 or so times and had some great plot twist endings.

Appreciate MLB.TV today. I can get the MASN video feed and the 98 rock radio feed synced up perfectly so that I don't have to listen to Melanie.

Plus still on my TV, there's all of the gameday stats that show the type of pitch/spin rate/break along with a strike zone map. Really an excellent product.

• Upvote 2