Aneudis Mordán

Sports Guy

5 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I just checked, Johnson's BA is pretty low but he's getting on base at a nice clip.

240/ /420 /442  for the season A/A+

I think Johnson has got some things to like but the BA and strikeouts are surprising for someone described as one of the best pure HS hitting talents ever.    The walks and power are nice though.

14 hours ago, RZNJ said:

I think Johnson has got some things to like but the BA and strikeouts are surprising for someone described as one of the best pure HS hitting talents ever.    The walks and power are nice though.

He did have some injury issues this year that may have hampered him once he got back.  I don’t know that as a fact, just speculating.  

15 hours ago, Sports Guy said:

He has struggled with the exact issue people were worried..swing and miss.

That said, he’s very young and you just don’t know how he will develop or if the light bulb turns on.

We also don’t know if the Os could have developed him better than the Nats. Where you go matters.

But yea, definitely prefer Holliday.

Yeah, I caught a Fred Nats-Delmarva game earlier this year. Green was struggling at the plate for most of the game and then later hit the longest homer I've seen hit in that stadium. Some peaks and valleys to his career thus far.